TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE 2018
JAVAC vacuum pumps, refrigerant recovery equipment, tools and components are carefully selected and manufactured from high quality material and to rigid tolerances. It is false economy to use parts other than those recommended and we bear no responsibility for parts so used without our prior knowledge and agreement, or against our advice.
1. Prices quoted supersede all previous issues.
2. We reserve the right to alter these lists and prices at our discretion and without prior notice. Prices will be charged as those ruling at date of despatch.
3. We reserve the right to adjust discount without prior notice.
4. All prices are sterling, ex works, Middlesbrough, UK.
5. Terms of Payment: UK and Export Account Holders Only – Strictly 30 Days Nett from date of invoice. New Clients – Proforma payment made by cheque, cash or credit card before goods are despatched or collected. Should new clients require credit facilities, two trade references and banking details should be submitted to Javac UK Limited for approval. We reserve the right to withdraw or refuse credit without prior notice.
6. In a programme of continual improvement, certain materials and designs may change without prior notice.
7. We are not always aware of vacuum pump and refrigeration applications; on these occasions we cannot be held responsible for any malfunction of the equipment, expect those covered by our standard guarantee.
8. We reserve the right to refuse orders.
9. We cannot accept cancellation of specially obtained items unless the customer agrees to pay in full for the full costs incurred by Javac UK Limited.
10. Always quote the model and serial number when ordering spare parts and accessories.
11. Javac UK Limited cannot be held responsible for repairs or modifications carried out to Javac equipment whilst under guarantee without prior agreement, nor can we be held responsible for any costs incurred without prior agreement.
12. Repairs to Javac equipment can only be carried out at Javac’s premises. When returning equipment, ensure it is clean and packed correctly to avoid damage. Javac reserve the right to refuse any goods that are not received in an acceptable condition.
13. Inspection charges are applied to goods returned for repair, to cover our time and costs, these will be charged only if the customer decides not to go ahead with the repair, please ask for details of charges.
14. There is a minimum order charge of £20.00
15. Prices do not include postage and packing, all to be charged extra. These are charged depending on service required. Minimum postage charge is £3.00.
16. All prices are excluding VAT to be charged extra unless an exemption certificate is supplied.
17. Goods returned for credit may be subject to a restocking fee, levied at our discretion.
18. Any refunds or rebates will be in the form of a credit note.
19. Any discrepancies or damage following Javac deliveries must be notified to the carriers and Javac in writing within three days of receipt of the goods, otherwise claims cannot be entertained.
20. Retention of ownership title of goods is retained by Javac UK Limited until payment in full is received.
ISO9001-2000 Registered Company Directors (UK) SN Davies.
Registered Office 6 Drake Court, Middlesbrough