JAVAC Edge Hand Tools
JAVAC EDGE Drilled Powered Flaring Tool
• Drill powered or manual operation
• Dual clutch design. Clutch releases when the flare is complete to prevent over compression
• Lightweight aluminium body and superior steel core
• 7 sizes
• Hard plastic carry case
JAVAC Edge Tube Benders
Each of our tube benders feature a unique Dual Hinge design which resets the handle position for extra leverage, making the second bend to 180° so simple.
Ergonomic TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) handles for comfortable, non-slip grip.
Dual Hinge design: Resets the handle position for extra leverage, making the second bend to 180°.
JAVAC Edge Tube Bender Set Multi-size
The all-in-one solution for tube bending. For situations where tube needs to be bent in the opposite direction, the Reverse Bending Adaptors can be attached to switch the angle.
• 90° Indicator Feature – Lets you know when the tube has accurately reached a perfect 90°
• Reverse Bending Adaptors – Can bend pipe in all directions with ease – perfect for awkward spaces.
• Superior strength Aluminium Mandrels – Mandrels do not deform during the bending process so tubing does not damage and retains it’s roundness.
WARNING NOT FOR USE WITH HARD DRAWN COPPER TUBE!
Ratchet Tube Cutter Set 1/8 – 7/8”
Use the mini tube cutter with or without the ratchet handle.
- Titanium plated blade
- Patented Smart Spring Design
- Automatic Cutting – Spring pressure advances the blade when cutting, so there is no need to re-tighten the cutter.
- Smooth Cutting – The blade will adjust to the shape of the tube, creating a smooth cutting motion.
Javac Edge Tube Cutters
Our complete and clever range of premium tube cutters make for a speedy, clean cut every time – no matter the shape of your tube.
- Automatic Cutting – The spring pressure advances the blade when cutting, so there is no need to re-tighten the cutter.
- Titanium Blade – Produces a clean cut across the tube that results in minimal burr saving time. Cutting stainless steel up to 3mm thick!
- Smart Spring Design
An ingenious heavy duty tool that accurately straightens coiled light wall tube.
Straighten what you need with less material wastage, as well as creating accelerated flow from straighter pipe.
- Spiralling Rollers – Rollers spiral along the tube to straighten and strengthen the tube
- Rugged heavy duty plastic
- Radius bends – Create neat and tidy radius tube bends using the central hole
Flare Size Gauge
Designed to measure all flares to offer 100% seal tightness against all flare fittings, a must for every toolbox.
1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″
JAVAC Edge 2-in-1 Flaring and Swaging Tool
An easy to use 2-in-1 one design that can be used to flare or swage. Perfect flaring and swaging, less to carry with extra room in the van for more tools!
• High grade light weight Aluminium Alloy
• Quick Coupler – allows fast switch from flaring cone to swaging heads.
• Tube Positioning Plate – Ensures tube is set at the correct position for all sizes.
• Indexing Mechanism- Provides accurate alignment when switching between different hole positions on the flaring bar.
• Diamond Flaring Cone – Our Diamond Flaring Cone has a unique ‘socket fitting’, so when attached the cone is allowed to spin as you turn the handle.
• Creating a perfectly smooth finish. Our swaging heads have a ‘round fitting’ ensuring the heads do not spin, creating an accurate swage. There is no flaring tool in the market with a diamond cone that can do this.
JAVAC Edge Eccentric Flaring Kit
• Ratchet bit
• Accurate flaring
The JAV-1024/JAV-1085 is a ratchet type flaring tool with an eccentric flaring cone providing a smooth finish on all flares. Highly recommended for joints on high pressure systems (R410A).
JAVAC EDGE Expander Set Multi Size
Swaging ¼” pipe? Forget long winded and fiddley methods using a block and stirrup. Our JAVAC Edge Tube Expander Set is the only set that comes complete with a ¼” expander head. Saving hassle, time and giving a more professional finish.
Ergonomic TPR (Thermoplastic rubber) handles.
Expander heads – Six blade heads for precision and consistency.1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4”, 7/8”, 1”,1-1/8”.
1/4” Expander Head – Makes small to large pipework joining installations a breeze.
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
No matter what your requirements, JAVAC can tailor a solution to fit your needs. Talk to JAVAC.