The Care-Air fan module is an essential service accessory to be used when transferring hydrocarbon refrigerant and should feature in the risk assessment process.
- Commutated motor
- 5m hard wired mains lead with moulded plug
- Non sparking thermoplastic fan blade for increased performance and reduced noise level
- Mains cable storage
- Robust painted steel casework
XTR-Ultra Recovery Unit
Liquid & vapour refrigerant recovery unit.
• High recovery rates – 120 kg/h
• Lightweight – 8.4 Kg
• Oil free compressor
Xtr-PRO-DV A2L, Spark Proof & Dual Voltage Refrigerant Recovery Unit
• Suitable for R32, R1234YF plus all standard refrigerants
• Spark proof design: 5 m hard wired cable
• Dual voltage – switch easily to 115 V* or 230 V
• Integrated circuit breaker protection
• X-Connect technology protects against incorrect voltage
* 115 V lead not included.
XTR-Altima-A2L Recovery Unit
Spark proof liquid & vapour refrigerant recovery unit
- Spark proof design for R32/A2L
- Multi-refrigerant capability (inc R410A)
- High capacity condenser
- Oil free compressor
Liquid and vapour recovery unit with automatic changeover
- Self discharging and Hot Gas/Cool Gas discharge switch
- On board refrigerant storage facility – capacity 250g
- Automatic high and low pressure safety switches and manual low pressure override switch
- 110V and 240V models available
- Compressor protection, HP switch plus thermal overload
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
No matter what your requirements, JAVAC can tailor a solution to fit your needs. Talk to JAVAC.