The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dye and refrigerant into AC&R systems.
No complicated hookups! Ideal for preventive maintenance programs and for multiple, small AC&R units.
- Works in all systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems.
- Simple to use. Charge inline with refrigerant
- Use any 1/4” ball valve to purge lines before use
- JAV-1108 (GS1) (packs of 6): Each cartridge treats >1.5 L of oil (aprx. 2.2 kg of refrigerant)
- JAV-1109 (GS2) (packs of 6): Each cartridge treats >3.0 L of oil (aprx. 4.5 kg of refrigerant)
- JAV-1107 (GS3) (packs of 6): Each cartridge treats >7.6 L of oil (aprx. 11.3 kg of refrigerant)
How does it work?
Connect the GLO-STICK® capsule between the low-pressure gauge of a charged manifold and the service port using bleed valves. Open the valves slowly to gradually add dye into the system and let it circulate.
Scan the system with a flashlight. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.
|JAV-1108 (GS-1/E)||Glo-Stick® dye capsules|
|JAV-1109 (GS-2/E)||Single shot for medium systems|
|JAV-1107 (GS-3/E)||Single shot for large systems|
|JAV-1110 (GS-101/E)||Glo-Stick® universal dye capsules|
OTHER PRODUCTS IN THIS CATEGORY
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
No matter what your requirements, JAVAC can tailor a solution to fit your needs. Talk to JAVAC.