G1 Gas Check Leak Detector
- New and advanced gas leak detector which uses an advanced micro-thermal conductivity sensor.
- Rapidly detects almost any known gas or gas mixture – particularly sensitive to helium, hydrogen,
ammonia, argon, butane & SF6
- Conveniently calibrated against helium
- Improved ‘Micro Thermal Conductivity Sensor’ for enhanced sensitivity
- Reliable, stable and repeatable readings
|Sensitivity||Any known gas or gas mixture - particularly sensitive to ammonia, argon, butane, helium, hydrogen, SF6|
|Sensor technology||Micro thermal conductivity Units cc/sec, g/yr, mg/m3, ppm Operating temperature range: -20ºF to 122ºF -27ºC to 50ºC|
|Operating temperature range||-20ºF to 122ºF -27ºC to 50ºC Power Rechargeable, NiMH power sticks|
|Battery life||4 x alkaline AA size or NiMH (rechargeable) Typically 40 hours life|
|Display||LCD back lit display|
|Weight||0.45 kg, 1 lb, Packed 1.6 kg, 3.5 lb|
OTHER PRODUCTS IN THIS CATEGORY
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
No matter what your requirements, JAVAC can tailor a solution to fit your needs. Talk to JAVAC.