The Care-Air fan module is an essential service accessory to be used when transferring hydrocarbon refrigerant and should feature in the risk assessment process.
- Commutated motor
- 5m hard wired mains lead with moulded plug
- Non sparking thermoplastic fan blade for increased performance and reduced noise level
- Mains cable storage
- Robust painted steel casework
Gas-mate Leak Detector
Product key features:
- For R32 and all standard refrigerants and hydrocarbons
- Twice as sensitive as the nearest competitor
- TRACE-A-GAS sensitivity hydrogen 5 grams a year.
- Also detects natural gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol,
isobutane and ammonia – R1234YF, R1234ZE, R32, R290, R600
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Auto-zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in leak test area
- Certified intrinsically safe by MET Laboratories for use in combustive /
Liquid and vapour recovery unit with automatic changeover
- Self discharging and Hot Gas/Cool Gas discharge switch
- On board refrigerant storage facility – capacity 250g
- Automatic high and low pressure safety switches and manual low pressure override switch
- 110V and 240V models available
- Compressor protection, HP switch plus thermal overload
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
No matter what your requirements, JAVAC can tailor a solution to fit your needs. Talk to JAVAC.